Projects I've worked on
I've been an active packager in Debian since 2015, and a verified uploader (DM) since 2018. Most of my work there is with themes and apps for the Linux desktop.
I also maintain an extras repository shipping more niche apps and my personal settings:
The Utopia Repository
Apps for Linux
I develop a handful of apps related to the Linux desktop, including:
- Variety, a featureful wallpaper download & manager for Linux desktops
- icoextract, an icon extractor library and thumbnailer for Windows executables
- FileInsight, a file type analyzer using file and TrID as backends.
I'm fairly active in the IRC development sphere, contributing to projects like the popular Limnoria IRC bot. I also created PyLink, a multi-network services platform supporting server-side relaying between networks - this is to date one of the largest projects I've built.
- Shapes (2017-2018): a puzzle platformer game in Unity3D + C#
- TrulyAmazed (2016-2017): a maze game built using PyQt5.